Trang

Thứ Bảy, 7 tháng 4, 2012

Banana Republic Fall 2012: Exactly What You're Going To Want To Wear Come September

I know we're all excited for springtime but let's take a moment to appreciate the awesomeness that is Banana Republic's fall 2012 collection.


When I first spotted this belted wool trench and neat little brocade pencil skirt at the presentation yesterday, I knew this collection was going on my fall "To Shop" list.


If you're not much of a black and gray girl, there were plenty of yummy camel and cognac shades layered up in the same way.


Some models combined the neutrals and carried red handbags for a pop of color. These simple looks are so Parisienne chic!


And then there were wearable yet head-turning dark red looks that were offset with black leather accents. Fierce!


The fierce factor also turned up by way of black leather skirts and dresses with a ladylike vibe. Leather was a big statement for BR back in the '90s and I'm excited to see them sticking with these trademark pieces.
So ladies, do you see some pieces here that you would wear? Are you a Banana Republic fan? Tell me in the comments!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét